My name is Emily Thornton, and I make art. I also do design work, photography, and sculpture work. I'm a perpetually concerned plant, eager to help others. I am currently serving as an Animation Graduate Assistant at Ball State University. As a Graduate Assistant, I am an advocate for open communication. I do my best to facilitate learning by encouraging questions and streamlining the learning process. Along with my Graduate Assistantship, I also maintain my online business, MyLittleBorbCompany. As the founder and lead creator of this business, I develop creative solutions that uniquely cater to the desires of my clients.
Overall, I aspire to build connections, facilitate learning, and create meaningful connections no matter what I'm doing.
If you are interested in a commission, please contact me via email at Emilythornton1993.ET@gmail.com
In the email please include
- Type of Commission
- Detailed description of what you are looking for and/or a reference picture/sheet
- Acknowledgment that you have read the Commission Terms of Services and that you understand and will comply with what is written.
Terms of Service
I do reserve the right to decline any and all requests
*Please note that commission payments are non-refundable 24 hours after payment
All payments will be processed through Paypal only.
- Commissions are intended for NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- Commissions cannot be mass-produced, used for profit or to advertise businesses, products, or people.
- I reserve the right to use the final commission and process work leading up to the final commission in my portfolio, social media sites (i.e. Tumblr, Instagram, Blogs, etc), websites, galleries, books, etc.